(Unless stated otherwise)
Monday to Sunday:
Session 1 09:00 - 11:00 Mon-Sun
Session 2 11:15 - 13:15 Mon-Sun
Session 3 13:30 - 15:30 Mon-Sun
Session 4 15:45 - 17:45 Please check due to private hires
-------- COVID - 19 ---------
STAY AND PLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ENTRY
• Sanitise hands.
• Complete & Sign Track and Trace Form .
• Wait to be seated by a member of staff. Do not reposition any tables or chairs.
• Social Distancing rules to be adhered to at all times, including whenever queuing for entry/exit, toilets or at our café area.
• Before entering the soft play area, everyone must sanitise. We recommend anyone over the age of 11 years wears a face mask.
• Before and after entering the toilet area, please sanitise your hands.
• Inform a member of staff if you wish to use the baby changing facilities as you will be given sanitising wipes to clean before and after use.
• Please dispose of all rubbish from your allocated space including unwanted/used PPE equipment.
• If your child is sick or has an accident, please clear up behind them and inform a member of staff immediately, so we can fully sanitise the area.
• A limit of two hours play will be enforced if we are at full capacity.
• If you feel unwell whilst at Stay and Play, please inform a member of staff immediately.
• Before exiting Stay and Play, please inform a member of staff to sign you out.
• Although we are taking extra precautions, we advise you that you are entering and using the equipment at your own risk.
--------- COVID - 19 ----------
Stay and Play is now fully Air conditioned, meaning that we are warm during the cold winter month's and cool during the summer.
Stay and Play have a new Sensory Room available for bookings or walk in's.
Stay and Play is the perfect place to meet up with other Parents for a chat, share Parenting experiences or Advice whilst your Children play safely and make new friends.
Your Children can be seen at all times from your table.
Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and cold drinks are available plus we have a Delicious Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Menu including Homemade meals.
Monday to Sunday:
Session 1 09:00 - 11:00
Session 2 11:15 - 13:15
Session 3 13:30 - 15:30
Session 4 15:45 - 17:45
* Subject to change due to private hires. Please call us on 01268 491511 before your visit.
Please call us on 01268 491511 to book your session.
Under 6 months - Free with paying Sibling
7-11 months - £3 per Child
1yr - £5 per Child
2yr - £6 per Child
3yr - £6.50 per Child
4+yr - £7.50 per Child
Adults are £2.
Sensory Room: Maximum of 10 Children at any time.
Sensory Room exclusive hire is £25 for 50 minutes. (maximum of 6 Children & 6 Adults)
We do not charge a Membership or Joining fee.
It's Twins Day every day:
If you have TWINS, you only pay for 1
1/2 price Childminder's Day every Thursday: (term time only)
Every Thursday we have our 1/2 price Child minder's day, all day, so if you are a Child minder, bring your Children to Stay & Play and enjoy half price admission You will need to show us your Child minding Documentation
(Mon-Fri) £13.00 per Child
(Sat-Sun) £13.95 per Child
Private Hire Minimum 25 children £160 plus £13.95 per head
"We've visited lots of soft play centres in Essex but this is my favourite. It's a nice size, clean, yummy food and the staff always go the extra mile. We went to breakfast with Santa this morning and it was good value for money and the characters were fab, we'll definitely attend more events in future"
"My 3 year old had he's birthday party here this year, I was so pleased with how it went all the children had a great time. Paw patrol made a appearance which the birthday boy & he's friends loved in the party room.
Also the staff was very nice & couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend to others & possibly have a party here again next year. Thanks again"
"Would recommend Stay and Play to everyone. Had such a lovely time there, the facilities were very clean, the food was lovely and very reasonably priced and the staff were friendly. As soon as we told Sarah that it was our first visit she went out of her way to tell us a little bit about the place and took time out during our visit to ask how we were finding our experience.
To top it all off the entrance price is very reasonable compared to other soft play places. We will definitely be making it a regular thing and would definitely recommend to others"